DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meet or exceed operations labour budget expectations.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labour to revenues.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all employees.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to products and services.
- Communicate customer issues with team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Work closely with the CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings/
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a minimum of 8 -10 years experience.
- Must have experience working with international organisations.
- Must have held a managerial position for at least 2 years.
- Must have experience in software development processes.
- Must possess excellent leadership and business negotiation skills.
- Must possess great reporting and budget development skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Work from home opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.